About Me

My photo
I am a momma to three little munchkins and see my family as a funny little band of characters trudging through life sharing sicknesses and toothpaste, coveting one anothers desserts, throwing cold water in on others showers, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, defending and laughing until our belly hurts. I adore growing my faith in Jesus, my family, peanut M&Ms, pizza, diet dr. pepper, crafting and bargains!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

It's all about the Application

A couple days ago I was playing around on Pinterest and I found a gem, that I just had to share! I am always looking for a great mascara and I can never seem to find the perfect combo. After watching this video I realized that the issue may not be the mascara but how I am applying my mascara. 



After trying this, I have to admit that it really works. It does take a bit longer than just applying one coat and heading out the door. But for me, spending the extra time really helped my lashes stay lovely all day long. It may just be me, but I always hate looking in the rear view mirror and my eye lashes look pitifully droopy! 

I love that she uses drug store mascaras in this video. I am a bargain hunter and these two mascaras work wonderfully together. It doesn't always take expensive products to give you a great look that lasts. 

Products she uses: 
Maybelline Volum' Express the Falsies Flared Mascara - $4.99 at Target
Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Lashes-  $5.99 at Target

Let me know what you think! 

~Megan Leigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment